Open Date: 10/1/2019
Location: Silicon Valley area (Home Office)
Vitex is a dynamic fiber optics and video component sales and marketing company based in metropolitan New York area. Vitex has been in the business for 15 years since 2003. Our team focuses on designing in our product solutions in fiber optic communications, cloud computing, medical electronics, video transmission, broadcasting, and pro audio/video systems. We are a multi-cultural company and work closely with our manufacturing partners in Asia. We are looking for a motivated technical sales engineer to join our team. You will be working out of your home office in the Silicon Valley area. Please visit www.vitextech.com for more information.
Sr. Sales Engineer will be responsible for overall sales success of our product lines in the Western region. Target accounts include optical communications, data center interconnection, medical imaging, and video transmission.
– Clearly communicate to customers and understand how our solution meets customer needs in selected applications.
– Achieve sales goals in the assigned territory.
– Develop list of new target accounts and sales development plan for all key accounts.
– Initiate and develop relationships with key technical and economical decision makers.
– Exceed customer’s expectation with outstanding technical support and sales service.
– Work with suppliers and support staff to resolve issues in a timely manner.
– Minimum 2-3 years of fiber optics or electronics sales.
– Technical knowledge of optics and electronics required.
– BA or BS degree. Engineering or science degree highly preferred.
– Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Proficiency in Chinese, Korean, or Japanese is desirable but not required.
Base salary plus performance-based commission or bonus. Benefits include health insurance, paid vacation, holidays, and flex days. Our company also offers Profit Sharing plan to eligible employees.
How to Apply
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please write “SE-West” in the subject line. For full consideration, please explain in your cover letter why you are a good fit with our company and this position.