Position Title: Videographer (Part Time, 20 hrs/week)
Location: Northern NJ
Open Date: October 22, 2020
We are looking for a skilled videographer to produce in-house sales and marketing videos.
You will be the visual storyteller of our company. This is a part-time position. You will be working about 20 hours per week. This position may grow into a full-time position based on your contribution and workload.
1. Own the company sales & marketing video production process and do what it takes to make great content.
2. Contribute to developing marketing objectives and create a script or storyboard accordingly.
3. Work effectively with team members to develop compelling video contents.
4. Look at the content from the viewer’s perspective to create the best experience.
1. Minimum 2 years of hands-on video production experience.
2. Proficient at storyboarding, scripting, and conceptualizing.
3. Proficient with video editing software like Adobe Premier or Final Cut Pro
4. Experience with Adobe After Effects or Motion
5. Understands the basics of social media platforms, native social video, and content promotion through social channels.
6. Understands the importance of tracking video marketing metrics.
7. Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator is a plus.
8. Graphic design skill is a plus.
Compensation range is $18 – $25 per hour depending on your qualifications and experience.
Where to contact
Please send your resume and video introduction to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Date: 03/16/2020
We are looking for a new member who will join our sales team. Previous technical sales experience is preferred but not required. Your goal is to find, develop and manage accounts, identifying opportunities and developing long term relationships with customers. After 3 months of on-boarding, you will be responsible for sales success in your territory including:
– Developing and qualifying leads you identify and those provided to you from marketing
– Penetrating account leads to reach the responsible specifiers and buyers of our products
– Communicating with specifying engineers to understand their applications and product needs
– Interfacing with in-house technical support staff to relate opportunities and help identify solutions
– Present those solutions to prospects and clients in a winning way
– Identifying and addressing all customer players and issues so our products are adopted as part of customer’s systems.
– Uncovering and pursuing new opportunities at existing customers
– Managing leads and opportunities in your own sales funnel.
– Attending industry tradeshows for the company solution sales and marketing.
– Travel as needed to meet with customers and advance sales opportunities.
– Developing relationships within the accounts that generate long term sales through product satisfaction, trust and respect for Vitex expertise
Requirement & Attributes
Successful people in this position at Vitex share the following attributes.
– Get things done.
– Strong drive to succeed. Take responsibility for your own results.
– Empathy for customers.
– Ability to identify and develop right target accounts and key contacts within those accounts.
– Basic technical knowledge of network communications. Understanding of Fiber Optics is a plus.
– Desire to learn and keep up with key technology trends in our industry.
– Ability to travel up to 40% of your time.
– BA or BS degree.
Base salary plus performance-based bonus. Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
How to Apply
If this job sounds like something you’d love to do, we want to hear from you.
For full consideration, please explain in your cover letter why you are a good fit with our company and this position. Please be sure to write “Vitex SEEL” in the subject line and send your letter and resume to email@example.com.