Open Date: 03/27/2020
FAE is a key part of our new business division to provide OEM compatible optical transceivers. FAE will lead setting up QC test bed and develop OEM network switch compatible codes for 100G/40G/10G optical transceivers. An effective FAE acts as a valued technical support professional to our customers and the sales team.
- Set up transceiver QC test bed and procedures.
- Develop OEM switch compatible codes for optical transceivers. Examples of OEM switches are Cisco, Juniper, Arista, HP, Dell and others.
- Conduct transceiver EEPROM custom coding.
- Answer technical questions from customers on fiber optic transceivers and other fiber optic products.
- Plan and document production technical testing and new product evaluation.
- Conduct optical and electrical test on optical modules.
- Write technical application notes for marketing purpose.
- Provide technical competitive analysis on new products.
- Interface with factories and suppliers for technical resolution.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on technical experience in fiber optic transceiver design or technical support.
- Familiarity with major OEM network switches (i.e. Cisco, Juniper) and required transceivers.
- Ability to conduct basic optical and electrical testing on optical transceivers up to 100Gb/s speed.
- Able to customize EEPROM on transceiver modules
- I2C programming experience on LabView
- Knowledgeable of optical SFP, QSFP+, QSFP28, QSFP-DD industry standards
- Communicate effectively with customers, internal sales, operations, and key suppliers.
Base salary plus performance-based bonus. Benefits include profit sharing plan, health insurance, paid vacation, and flex days.
Where to contact
Please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Date: 03/16/2020
We are looking for a new member who will join our sales team. Previous technical sales experience is preferred but not required. Your goal is to find, develop and manage accounts, identifying opportunities and developing long term relationships with customers. After 3 months of on-boarding, you will be responsible for sales success in your territory including:
– Developing and qualifying leads you identify and those provided to you from marketing
– Penetrating account leads to reach the responsible specifiers and buyers of our products
– Communicating with specifying engineers to understand their applications and product needs
– Interfacing with in-house technical support staff to relate opportunities and help identify solutions
– Present those solutions to prospects and clients in a winning way
– Identifying and addressing all customer players and issues so our products are adopted as part of customer’s systems.
– Uncovering and pursuing new opportunities at existing customers
– Managing leads and opportunities in your own sales funnel.
– Attending industry tradeshows for the company solution sales and marketing.
– Travel as needed to meet with customers and advance sales opportunities.
– Developing relationships within the accounts that generate long term sales through product satisfaction, trust and respect for Vitex expertise
Requirement & Attributes
Successful people in this position at Vitex share the following attributes.
– Get things done.
– Strong drive to succeed. Take responsibility for your own results.
– Empathy for customers.
– Ability to identify and develop right target accounts and key contacts within those accounts.
– Basic technical knowledge of network communications. Understanding of Fiber Optics is a plus.
– Desire to learn and keep up with key technology trends in our industry.
– Ability to travel up to 40% of your time.
– BA or BS degree.
Base salary plus performance-based bonus. Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
How to Apply
If this job sounds like something you’d love to do, we want to hear from you.
For full consideration, please explain in your cover letter why you are a good fit with our company and this position. Please be sure to write “Vitex SEEL” in the subject line and send your letter and resume to email@example.com.